I just received the sexiest, stylish, and most fun cocktail smoking cloche for my new apartment! Thank you to Crafthouse by Fortessa for this incredible device because now smoking cocktails has never been easier and more fun to do. This cloche comes complete with a smoking gun, the terminal, a nice wooden stand and beautiful glass closure. It’s so easy to use, and great for apartments which at first I was worried about, but it works great in my wine and spirits studio!
The smell is also amazing too, your home will smell like a nice outdoor fire and it’s so comforting and exciting to have those beautiful aromas in your cocktail and home. The smoke sits so well with the cocktails and below I have three great recipes for you to try. This cloche makes an ideal gift and with the holidays coming up it’s literally the perfect price at $179.95.
Cheers to the holidays and all the smoked cocktails you can and hopefully will make! Always remember eat what you like and drink what you love. Please pair responsibly.
Smoked Grapefruit Rosemary Paloma- by Sara Lehman
2oz Silver Tequila
1/2oz Lime Juice (fresh is best)
1/2oz Wood Stove Kitchen Grapefruit Rosemary Mixer
3oz Grapefruit Soda
Garnish: Twang Beer Salt Grapefruit Salt
- I like to build this one in a glass, so start by rimming the glass with lime, and rimming it in salt.
- Take your tequila, lime juice, and grapefruit rosemary mixer and add to the glass.
- Add ice, and stir until chilled.
- Top with grapefruit soda, and add to smoking cloche.
- Smoke for about a minute, then remove.
- Enjoy the smoked grapefruit flavors, the hints of rosemary, and deliciousness that is this cocktail!
Want to see how to build it in action? Check out the full video HERE!
Smoked Mezcal-Rita with Cucumber Lime Salt– by Sara Lehman
1oz Lime Juice (fresh is best)
1oz Triple Sec
Garnish: Twang Beer Salts Cucumber Lime and Dehydrated Citrus
- I also like to build this in a glass, and start by rimming the glass with lime and the salt.
- Add your mezcal and lime juice and triple sec.
- Stir with ice until well chilled.
- Add to your smoking cloche, and smoke about 1 minute 15 seconds. I like mezcal for its smoke flavor so adding more smoke only enhances this delicious drink.
- Garnish with dehydrated citrus.
*Video coming to IG soon!
Smoked Maple Old Fashioned- by Sara Lehman
2oz Whiskey (George Dickel is a great option)
1/2oz Maple Syrup
3 Dashes Bitters
Garnish: Orange Peel or Dehydrated Citrus and a Cherry
- In a glass pitcher, add all ingredients and stir.
- Add ice and stir until well chilled.
- Strain into a glass. Add to smoking cloche, and smoke for 1.5 minutes.
- Garnish with orange and cherry
*Video coming to IG soon!