Cocktails are fun to make in home and can be a a very sexy experience with your sweetie! This Valentines Day, create a cocktail night in with your special someone, girlfriends, or family!
Here are some great recipes for a little inspiration and a whole lot of love!
1 ¾ oz Great King Street
¾ oz red vermouth
Dash Angostura bitters
1. Stir with ice, strain and serve straight up in a coupe glass. Garnish with Maraschino cherry.
“THE ULTIMAT SPARKLER” by James Menite, The Crown.
3/4 oz Passion fruit puree
1/2 oz Lime juice
1/2 oz Simple syrup
Dash of Blue Curacao
1 1/2 oz Champagne
1. Garnish with a starfruit wedge.
2. Serve in a champagne flute.
3 muddled raspberries.
2 1/2oz Belvedere Vodka
1/2 oz creme de cocoa
1/2 mint infused simple syrup
Splash cranberry juice
1. Chocolate graham cracker crust rim
2. Garnish with 1 Hershey Kiss at bottom of martini glass